Pasirinkite savo kalbą

|   +370 633 42242

Arminedas-Oksalis Match

Detaliau
2007-06-25 02:42 #247 nuo Dalmas
Replied by Dalmas on topic Re:Arminedas-Oksalis Match
Yes its too bad I can't come to the Lithuanian Open it will for sure be one of the biggest matches of year! If I only could win the lottery :woohoo:

I've just posted my match report from the Estonian Open. There are not that many pictures or videos becasue I can't show tactical stuff on my homepage. Our government want to close IPSC down because they think its to military and police like, therefor I have to censor my stuff on the homepage so there is pure sport information. To keep it pure sport from the Estoinan match is almost impossible.

See ya in Riga.

Please Prisijungti or sukurti paskyrą to join the conversation.

Detaliau
2007-06-22 11:18 #241 nuo Vitalka
Replied by Vitalka on topic Re:Arminedas-Oksalis Match
Vaidai kada idesi mano darytas nuotraukas:sick:

Detaliau
2007-06-22 00:45 #240 nuo mygun2big4u
Hi Mats, I was reading your previous report. It was fine but this also very interesting. Very bad that you cant come to Lithuania Open :( . I see you are traveling throw all Baltic states. It would be interesting to know your opinion about Latvia and Estonia.
Your reports are very cool. Thank you. ;)
Matsas savo saite aprašinėja varžybas kuriose jis buvo. Linksmas bičas. Įdomūs ir juokingi jo atsiliepimai. Dirstelkite šią nuorodą, jei problema su anglų kalba tai bent jau iš nuotraukų viską suprasite. www.matsbackstrom.com/Templates/UntitledFrameset-2.html
:)

Parašė: mygun2big4you, at: 2007-06-21 23:48

Detaliau
2007-06-21 00:45 #239 nuo Dalmas
I'm finally done with my match report from the Arminedas-Oksalis Match, including pics and video. thanks for a great match and see you again next year.

www.matsbackstrom.com

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderatoriai: MKaz